Northallerton is the county town of North Yorkshire, nestled between the Yorkshire Dales National Park to its west and the North York Moors National Park to the east. The bustling centre, with its wide High Street and variety of shops, cafes and pubs, will provide the perfect backdrop as the world’s best elite male time triallists set off on their testing trip to Harrogate.
- Enjoy music and entertainment in the community zone before and after the racing
- Follow @lovenorthallerton on Twitter and Facebook
- Northallerton is the gateway to the Yorkshire Dales & North York Moors Why not plan a visit during your stay?
- Come and visit the Tourist Information located in The Applegarth
- For full listings of whats going on in Northallerton visit Love Northallerton
Northallerton Fact File
- Population: 15,741
- Shire County: North Yorkshire
- Races that start in Northallerton: Men Elite Individual Time Trial