Voted one of the best places to live in the UK, Beverley is also one of Yorkshire's best kept secrets
Beverley is a town with beauty in abundance. With an awe-inspiring Minster, historical buildings and winding cobbled streets, it is regularly voted one of the best places to live in the UK. Widespread exposure gained from hosting the starts of the 2016 and 2018 Tours de Yorkshire means the town is thriving, and it will be boosted again when the Championships touch down and the eyes of the world focus once more on this quaint location.
- Follow @VHEY_UK on Twitter and @visitHulland EastYorkshire on Facebook
- Visit the spectacular Minster founded in 700AD
- Variety of events & festivals throughout the year
- There is a great mix of upmarket and independent shops to visit in between the racing
- Explore the history with buildings and town trail.
Beverley Fact File
- Population: 29,110
- Shire county: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Races that start in Beverley: Para Road Race