Top Tips for attending the Championships:
- Whether watching along the route or joining us in the fan zone the whole Championships is free!
- Learn about the different races, which towns and villages they pass through and timings for each day - we don’t want you to miss out!
- Visiting Yorkshire in September? Look ahead at the forecast and be prepared for the elements, pack warm & waterproof clothes, sun cream and plenty of water.
- Plan ahead - check out our travel section for information on transport providers. You can also follow @Y2019travel on Twitter for all the latest travel updates during the Championships.
- Follow @yorkshire2019 on Twitter, Instagram & Facebook for all the latest on the Championships.
- Download our Championships App here for access to all the the essential information on the move.
- Look out for activations in towns and villages along the route - lots will be providing tea and cake, so well worth the stop!
- If you're in Harrogate, a visit to our Fan Zone is a must.
- Bring the noise and come out and support your favourite riders and the British team. But remember to respect and protect the countryside and each other while enjoying the day.
- Don't miss out on everything else Yorkshire and our start towns have to offer. For more information see our Visit section.
- Share your day with #Yorkshire2019.
Where to view the action:
If you’re looking for different options on where to watch the races, take a look at our recommended viewing locations for each race. We’ve picked out a few great spots to suit everyone based on transport links, activities in the area and much more.
Ripon - Harrogate - Men U23 and Elite Women Time Trials - 24 September
Northallerton - Harrogate - Elite Men Time Trial - 25 September
Richmond - Harrogate - Junior Men Road Race - 26 September
Doncaster - Harrogate - Junior Women Road Race - 27 September
Doncaster - Harrogate - U23 Men Road Race - 27 September
Bradford - Harrogate - Elite Women Road Race - 28 September
Leeds - Harrogate - Elite Men Road Race - 29 September