Exhibit at the UCI Road World Championship
For nine days the eyes of the cycling world will be on Yorkshire as the world’s best cyclists battle it out for the champions’ rainbow jerseys in the 2019 UCI Road World Championships. At the centre of the action will be Harrogate, and specifically the Fan Zone beside the finish line where the new champions will be crowned.
Witness multiple passes as riders circulate the course around the Fan zone whilst enjoying the big screen action, refreshments, entertainment and interact with your favourite cycling brands.
Where will it be?
- Harrogate has put itself centre-stage in Yorkshire’s cycling boom and the Fan Zone will be the focal point for visitors coming from across the region, the UK and beyond
- Once in a lifetime opportunity - connect directly with c.250,000 visitors to the Fan Zone with associated data collection and marketing opportunities
- Position your brand, business or organisation at the heart of the UCI Road World Championships - the biggest cycling event ever seen on British soil
- Interact and engage with a truly international audience of cycling fans and professionals
- Demo ride opportunities for cycle brands offers Fan Zone visitors the chance to try your bikes - a true bucket list experience for VIP customers (demo loop open 9am-noon, Thursday, Friday and Saturday)
- Align your brand, business or organisation with the most important international cycling festival in a generation - a unique opportunity for association with this fast-growing sport and alignment with wider environmental, transport and public health messages
Who will be there?
Bike box alan
NDM Design and Print
Big Bobble Hats
Rawvelo - Sport Fuelled by Nature
Find out more
What people are saying
"The 2019 World Championships taking place in Yorkshire, for us at Canyon UK, is hugely exciting and an opportunity, like no other, to use the Fan Zone to showcase our award-winning bikes and create a space for cycling fans to meet Canyon athletes, including, the current Road World Champion – Alejandro Valverde."
Nick Allen - Canyon UK Country Manager
"Zwift is very much looking forward to the UCI Road World Championships in Yorkshire 2019. The Fan Zone will be a great opportunity for the public to come down and try Zwift ahead of the winter season. We will once again be delivering a truly unique experience with special races and challenges throughout the week, so stay tuned for more information."
Keith Leddington - Business Development Director